Sure, here are the Ramadan Duas for the first 30 days

Sure, here are the Ramadan Duas for the first 30 days:

Day 1: "O Allah! Keep me firm in the obedience of Your commands in this month, and grant me the opportunity to constantly recite Your praises."

Day 2: "O Allah! Help me to observe fast in this month, and grant me the opportunity to perform good deeds and seek Your forgiveness."

Day 3: "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings and mercy upon me and my family in this month, and make us among those who are successful in attaining Your pleasure."

Day 4: "O Allah! Strengthen my faith and make me steadfast in worshiping You throughout this month."

Day 5: "O Allah! Help me to recite and understand the meaning of Your holy book, the Quran, in this month."

Day 6: "O Allah! Grant me good health and keep me safe and secure in this month of fasting."

Day 7: "O Allah! Protect me from the evils of my own self and from the whispers of Satan in this month."

Day 8: "O Allah! Grant me the opportunity to give in charity and help those in need during this blessed month."

Day 9: "O Allah! Grant me a pure heart and a sound mind, and help me to purify my soul during this month of fasting."

Day 10: "O Allah! Forgive me for my sins and make me among those who are freed from the punishment of the grave."

Day 11: "O Allah! Make me among those who earn Your forgiveness and mercy in this month."

Day 12: "O Allah! Help me to establish prayer and engage in other acts of worship during this month."

Day 13: "O Allah! Bless my family and loved ones, and keep them safe and secure in this month."

Day 14: "O Allah! Help me to be grateful for all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and make me among those who are grateful."

Day 15: "O Allah! Guide me to the straight path and protect me from all forms of misguidance in this month."

Day 16: "O Allah! Grant me the strength and ability to seek Your forgiveness and repent for my sins during this month."

Day 17: "O Allah! Grant me the opportunity to perform acts of kindness and generosity during this month of fasting."

Day 18: "O Allah! Make me among those who benefit from the blessings of this month, and grant me success in all my endeavors."

Day 19: "O Allah! Grant me the opportunity to visit Your house, the Kaaba, and perform Umrah during this month."

Day 20: "O Allah! Help me to seek knowledge and understanding of Islam during this month, and grant me the ability to implement it in my life."

Day 21: "O Allah! Protect me from all harm and evil, and grant me the ability to protect myself from all forms of harm."

Day 22: "O Allah! Grant me a pure heart and a sound mind, and help me to purify my soul during this month of fasting."

Day 23: "O Allah! Grant me the opportunity to fast and engage in acts of worship during the last ten days of Ramadan, and help me to seek the blessings of Laylatul Qadr."

Day 24: "O Allah! Help me to observe fast with sincerity and devotion, and grant me the strength to complete it successfully."

Day 25: "O Allah! Grant me the opportunity to perform Taraweeh prayer and engage in other acts of worship during this month."

Day 26: "O Allah! Help me to control my desires and impulses during this month, and grant me 
























Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post